Dr. Melissa Adams with Pediatrics East very careless rude doctor

I took my 5 month old to see her with cold like symptoms, diarhea, not eating as much as she should be and a low grade fever. My daughter was having a reaction from a vaccination. I had to find that out for myself on the FDA's website.Not only could she not figure that out but she jabbed her in the ear while checking for an ear infection that stayed red and inflammed for 2 days!!! Then she knew everything and wanted to listen to nothing I had to say. She treated me and my daughter like *** this woman is a very cold hearted stuck up person!! Definatly not someone to be handling fraglie little lives. She gave her no meds and told me she was fine! Needless to say I got a second opinion an antibiotic and a well child!! This is the WORST so called doctor I have ever seen!

The FDA is required to report any symptoms that anyone has during the study. So if a child in the study comes down with a cold and has congesiton, they must report it.

It would be uncommon to develop a cold, much less an ear infection, with the rotovirus vaccine. It seems you had your own adgenda and when she didn't agree with you, you disagree with her care.

It is certainly necessary for incompetent physicians to be policed just like anyone else. However, on-line by a non-professional is NOT the forum.

This child's mother sounds like a doctor's nightmare. She needs a huge attitude adjustment and I imagine that physician's office is relieved to lose her as a customer. While I understand there is no room for rudeness as described by the mother,I doubt the truthfulness of her statement. I imagine this Dr.

was just trying to do her job.

Hmmmmmm. :roll

View more comments (1)
ID
Germantown, Maryland
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article