Verified Reviewer

They will not ship my order to me

I ordered 2 solar power systems and paid for them on Alibaba. Pecron was the supplier. They took my money the next day from my account (25 Feb 2021) yet will not and have not shipped my goods. They ask me repeatedly to apply for a refund, but I do NOT want to do this, since I want the items and want them for the price they were listed at. Pecron want me to cancel the order and re-order on their site or other sites at a much higher price. Pecron should just honor their initial contract at the price they listed them for and honor their contract which they accepted payment for. It seems this company has NO honor... I know this cannot be true of all companies in China.

User's recommendation: I would rate this company, CHINA CN Shenzhen Pecron Technology Co., Ltd., at zero or less if possible and recommend EXTREME CAUTION if you try dealing with them. It seems just a bait and switch type scheme.

ID
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article