Dream to a Nightmare

Update by user Mar 30, 2019

Go to Nextdoor.com for the same listing.

Update by user Feb 10, 2019

I have not been contact from anyone about this situation and probably will never be contacted.

Original review posted by user Jan 11, 2019
In March 2017, I purchased a home of my dream after being evicted from the previous residence. On April 15, 2018 of this year, I have noticed water damage to ceiling and then I found out that the seller of the home did not replace the roof with new roof as stated by the sales agreement. I have contacted my realtor Liz Beischer, the seller realtor Pearse Realty Amy Turley, the seller Ryan Conley (Myraid Investments LLC) and filed a complaint with the State of Michigan thus no success in resolving the breach of sale agreement. Unfortunately, I am unable to afford an attorney due to lack of money, thus I had to cash in my Life insurance policy to pay most of bill for financing the roof. Also, I have contacted the State of Michigan Attorney General, which the office has no intention to investigate the complain. Just recently, I have discovered that my chimney need to be repaired because of the initial point tucking was never done or completed properly, thus, the repairs I have barely able to finance for will cost additional $4600. I am a financial bind, which I hoped it came to an end after roof was repair that costed $9360. I thought the nightmare was over for myself and soon to be wife. I have always dreamed of having a both family and home thus may not be possible anymore. All my life, I have wanted to be happy and fairly content but one big miracle is needed. As I told by several individuals said to me that "you need a new home". Unfortunately, I have never been lucky in entire life at the present. I am seeking part of $4600 but miracle of $13960, thus settle the loan of repairs of the roof and chimney.

The Attorney General will first investigate YOU. Back to the day of your birth.

They will look for missed filings, overdue taxes, criminal history (they can't be seen communicating with anyone who may owe money or have a criminal record) back child support, your driver's license status, all state court dockets for civil as well as criminal cases, etc.; heaven help you if you have a business - the process bleeds over into that , too, as they scour your company records on behalf of the taxation bureau, workers' comp, unemployment insurance, etc.

NOTE : They are not your friend and never will be. Keep as much distance as possible from the state Attorney General.

@PissedConsumer1636363

I most definitely agree!

View more comments (1)
ID
Kalamazoo, Michigan
Cons
  • Being lied too
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
$19600
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article