A highly personal service

Paul JEFFREYS is a highly professional individual and his business Pearl River is very well organised to provide effective and low cost advisory services. On top of this I have been making excellent returns. Don’t believe anything related to an attack on his business related to Malaysia on this site as it’s untrue. pJ and PR do not provide services in Malaysia. It’s very likely a competitor has heard PJ was looking to buy a KL based firm and was worried about the competition. PJ pulled out of the deal and changed his plans so no office was finalised. Like
ID
Reason of review
Good customer service

PEARL RIVER CAPITAL , PAUL JEFFREYS, CONDUCTING ILLEGAL UNREGULATED BUSINESS IN MALAYSIA

Update by user Feb 24, 2017

sorry Pearl River Capital, wrong way around on the name

Original review posted by user Feb 24, 2017
Paul Jeffreys is a broker in Hong Kong and is travelling regularly to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, to try and sell his shoddy financial advice. Buyer beware, he does not hold a permit in Malaysia, is employing callers illegally in Malaysia and is touting his business and telling everyone that he is regulated to do so! I have had my pension destroyed by him and after talking to the regulator have found that I dont have a leg to stand on, because I should not have signed up with him at all and shuld have checked if he can legally do business in Malaysia He is a bad egg, has damaged a number of peoples pensions, with high commission *** and you are not protected if you do any business with him in Malaysia. His caller is very active on Social Media and is offering seminars to sell his advice........he does not legally have anything to be able to sell to you!

In response to this, I will be investigating the author and will be presenting my legal case against them in due course as this is libelous, incorrect and a total defamation of my character as well as my business'.

I have not stepped foot in Malaysia since prior to 2013 when I last visited with my wife and to say I have been in the country providing advice is simply a lie.

And to go on to say that you have lost money because of this advice is a disgrace!

Whoever you are, you are clearly in the financial advisor space and want to rubbish others in order to protect your territory and I can only imagine this has been posted to try to prevent me from successfully obtaining a licence in Malaysia in the future giving you probably heard a rumour that I was looking to licence in Labuan (which I am not for the record).

Pissedconsumer.com, I urge you to remove this from your site. It is total and utter libelous defamation and you are as much at fault in permitting obvious misrepresentations on this site as the person who wrote it.

View more comments (1)
ID
Service
Pearl River Capital Financial Advisor
Reason of review
Bad quality
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article