Verified Reviewer

Peaminy Com - I paid to Peaminy.com monorin5135@***.com for Halloween Holographic Projection - Projection Screen (Halloween Only)
I order Halloween projector and got a screen i could of got it at dollar tree not paid over $30 dollars said also got another tag covering over my original package I am so pissed off I paid over $30 on PayPal for an item I can get from the Dollar Tree for $1.00 this is *** I want my money back now I have no entertainment for my kids on Halloween. These people need to be punish and ban from Facebook for advertising.
ID
Service
Peaminy Com Shipping Service
Cons
  • Can be hacked
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article