Dr. took my $ & left me to suffer in pain and agony

Dr saw me less than 4 minutes. Didn't even examine me took my $250 and sent me on my way only to find out 2 days later I was scheduled for surgery I knew nothing about. I had broken my ankle very badly. If Dr. Fitzgerald had examined me he would have found a serious wound that was being caused by my emergency splint wrapped to tightly. Why did he schedule me for surgery when he didn't even do a pre-op? Trying to get my $250 back but should be lucky he didn't take my foot off.
ID
Denver, Colorado
Loss

About

Peak Orthopedics And Spine Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.peakorthopedics.com/privacy.html
Summary

PEAK Orthopedics and Spine is a clinic that provides a wide range of orthopedic surgery services. The list of services provided by the clinic includes knee replacement, advanced anatomic repair shoulder arthroscopy, spinal disc replacements, endoscopic carpal tunnel repair, anterior minimally invasive hip replacement and other services. Highly experienced and skilled surgeons are always ready to provide high quality orthopedic services. PEAK Orthopedics and Spine is a specialist in spinal deformity and disorders, sports medicine and arthroscopy, total and partial joint replacement, fracture management for adults and children and hand and upper extremity. If you are seeking for high quality medical services, PEAK Orthopedics and Spine is what you need.

Peak Orthopedics And Spine reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article