SarahJessica P
map-marker Englewood, Colorado

WORST ORTHOPEDICS MEDICAL CENTER

Updated by user May 09, 2022

SCAMMED OUT OF HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS!

Original review May 09, 2022
Peak Orthopedics? More like BLEAK ORTHOPEDICS!! If you are looking to be racially discriminated, then this is the place for you!! I've been seeing Dr. Sharpe for 6 months during Covid-19, when very few patients came in. They lost so much business that they were willing to see any patient (like me who isn't white or rich). Once everything started opening up again after Covid-19, the business went back to admitting only white patients. I got a call from Peak Orthopedics saying that they no longer want me as a patient. When I asked why, I'm told that I missed 6 appointments with Dr. Sharpe in a row!! How can this be? As someone who is very punctual, I was shocked! Missing 6 appointments in a row?? That didn't sound like me at all. When I asked for the dates of the missed appointments, I was given random dates that I supposedly "missed". So I contacted my phone company and pulled the call records for the dates they listed. No calls came in from Peak Orthopedics mentioning that I had missed an appointment, as they claimed, and no calls were made to Peak Orthopedics to reschedule any missed appointments. In other words, this practice falsifies patients' medical records to fatten their wallet. Not just this, but I was told that I need motion-control shoes and custom orthotics for my plantar fasciitis. What Dr. Sharpe NEGLECTED to tell me is that these need to be used with "toe separators". LOOK THIS UP ON AMAZON. It costs $10 and realigns feet structure to correct issues like pronation. SAVE YOUR MONEY!! I paid hundreds of dollars to buy what Dr. Sharpe recommended, but the pain never went away. If anything, IT GOT WORSE!! I started doing research online and came across "toe separators". I've been wearing these for 15 minutes a day every day for two months now and the pain is completely gone!!! Stay smart, consumers!
Loss:
Cons:
  • Little to no quality in services provided
  • Scam you out of hundreds of dollars
  • Awful just awful customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: ANYWHERE ELSE IS BETTER.

Deanna D Dlv
map-marker Denver, Colorado

Dr. took my $ & left me to suffer in pain and agony

Dr saw me less than 4 minutes. Didn't even examine me took my $250 and sent me on my way only to find out 2 days later I was scheduled for surgery I knew nothing about. I had broken my ankle very badly. If Dr. Fitzgerald had examined me he would have found a serious wound that was being caused by my emergency splint wrapped to tightly. Why did he schedule me for surgery when he didn't even do a pre-op? Trying to get my $250 back but should be lucky he didn't take my foot off.
Loss:

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

Who may need the 4th vaccine? Is monkeypox dangerous? Prof. Karen Jubanyik comments on the mask-optional policy, COVID booster shot, and the monkeypox.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article