Primrose Nlw

| map-marker Grandview, Missouri

No AC

I put in work order 15 days ago,I been lied to few times by manager saying techs on property but nothing,idk if any others out here are suffering but it's way to hot not to have ac,96 right now in Grandview Mo and this is wrong on so many levels.change ur name because peak cares does not fit the quality we are paying for.

User's recommendation: Don't move here

Bethanny Hgo

Verified Reviewer

I still have not received my admit feed that I paid for and it's been going on a month

I have not received my admit fee for which I have paid for and I still have not received my return check there's never no one in the office or never no one to talk to this company is very unprofessional and that's not respond back to no messages that I have left I would never recommend no one to live here

User's recommendation: Never recommend no one

map-marker Bellevue, Washington

The management team is horrible

We have been lied too, blamed for the ants that we complained about a week after we moved in, and have been treated very poorly by management.

Rather than just fix an issue, they argue with you about it. We still don't have a fully functioning stove after 3 months of bringing it to their attention and it took 4 months and multiple arguments about who was at fault for a non-working thermostat.

We live in the Westview complex and the grounds are not taken care of at all.

The building is not kept up at all. The siding is falling off on the rooftop deck and they won't fix it.

It took 6 months of calling and sending emails to get the directory updated with our names, and then they spelled it incorrectly, and that is still not fixed.

They attempted to pull us into a smear campaign against one of the neighbors and have harassed her so much that she is leaving. They did this due to the low amount of her lease and the fact they couldn't raise it $1000 at one time to bring it up to what they say is fair market value.

It is Section 8 housing which we were not informed of, otherwise we would not have signed a lease, but it does explain the trash being left around by some of the other tennents and their less than social behavior. We did not know we were moving into a such a trashy building.

We know all about the mental and physical issues the person in charge of the building has when we shouldn't know anything about her personal life but that is how she excuses herself from her duties and responsibility.

When we have brought up any issue regarding anything, the manager goes right too, 'well you're welcome to leave and we will let you out of the lease'.

Seems like it would be easier to just fix the issues.

I would not recommend this management company to anyone who owns a property and wants it to be professionally managed.

We have been told by the manager that they can't keep employees and I understand why. These types of issues start with the leadership.

We love our view and the semi private rooftop deck but that is the only plus.

User's recommendation: Find something with better management unless you are able to deal with very poor customer service

Deverick r Msx

Verified Reviewer

Stole my deposite and transfer fees

Updated by user Jul 29, 2023

edit.... to this day peak lving refuses to respond or just give my money back..i was told by an asian guy..that they accept the transfer fee but if decide not to do it, you get no refund!

THATS DIRTY! and GREEDY!

Updated by user Jul 14, 2023

no never peak living is no good

Original review Jul 13, 2023
i paid them 300 dollars for a bigger apartment. once this company got rid of there leasing staff and got MTH management. they claimed mth manangement owes me the 300 dollers. mth management claimed they would give me my money but did not! i emailes peak living and they said there sorry but they dont give refunds. which is a lie.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Keep out dont go there ever

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: stay away from peak management and there low class MTH management

Real Estate Expert Talks

"I'm a Huge Proponent of Building a Home" Ty Wilde About Real Estate Industry

Sep 15, 2020

To help every potential homeowner find answers to their most important real estate questions, we’ve invited Ty Wilde Realtor & New Home Construction Specialist. In this video interview, we asked Ty to share his vast experience and give expert advice on whether to build a house or buy a house, what’s the best time to buy a house, what to consider during the house inspection, and more.

Read full article
Ty Wilde
Ty Wilde

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article