Resolved
Lori H Kxn

Verified Reviewer

Resolved: I think they are scammers

Updated by user Jan 24, 2023

Company called me back and took care of my account.

Original review Jan 17, 2023
Got insurance through Peachtree. Never received my packet nor any calls. Found out one day through my pharmacy that I had not insurance. That was 3 months ago and I couldnt find a phone to call them. They just called today to ask if I still wanted my insurance. What an awful company. Then the manager I was talking to started hallowing at me and interrupting me telling she has had some personal problems and I should do this and that. The guy who signed me up is no longer there and I gave him specific instructions on how to contact me. She didnt follow those instructions and blamed him. Do not use this company.
Pros:
  • Customer service sucks
Cons:
  • Management yells at the customs

Preferred solution: A phone call from someone with some sense.

User's recommendation: Do not use them.

Insurance Expert Talks

Exposed: Types of Insurance Scams and Fails

Mar 7, 2021

The insurance fraud: What is insurance fraud? What are the worst cases? How insurance fraud is discovered? How to protect yourself from an insurance scam? In this video, Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney, exposes the most common insurance fraud examples.

Read full article
Charles
Charles

Charles R. Gallagher, an attorney and managing partner with Gallagher & Associates. His practice focuses on insurance litigation, foreclosure defense and consumer law.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article