Zamia Bdl
map-marker Fountainville, Pennsylvania

Huge violations by Dr. Alan Abramowitz and Peace Valley Internal Medicine in Fountainville

Dr. Alan Abramowitz D.O.

and Rene Curry, CRNP have screamed at me for the last time. I can’t take the continuous berating and mocking me. I have severe Lupus and it’s absolutely debilitating. This is a fact and I’ve struggled with the pain for years.

I was in an examination room with Dr. Abramowitz and Rene Curry and I just said, “Please, give me something for the pain!” I was sobbing. Dr. Abramowitz said, “Oh shut up Maxine….really, just shut the *** up!” Then Rene Curry started laughing, then they both started laughing at me.

I don’t know what to do but I’m seeing all these reviews about the abuse they’ve endured at Peace Valley Internal Medicine and I felt empowered to say something. I’m 68 years old and am in constant pain.

Cons:
  • Misdiagnosed me
  • Abusing elderly patients
  • Continuous berating and mocking me
Reason of review:
Poor customer service

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution

Guest

This review is so bogus. I have known Dr.

Abramowitz in a professional manner for years. I respect his professional demeanor so much I became his patient.Renee Curry has treated me several times and she has always been professional, friendly and knowledgeable.As an R.N.

I have high expectations as to how I am treated. And this practice exceeds my expectations.I am thinking they aren't too sorry to see the last of this one.

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article