Poor quality wedding flowers

Peace and love flowers, LLC by Heather and Allyson of Buckley, WA. For my daughters May wedding, she was to provide over 100 white tulips, and a 5 gallon bucket of puffy, beautiful babies breath for arrangements at the wedding reception venue. Ally was the florist we dealt with. She said, she would take my daughter and the wedding planner to the floral wholesaler, so they could pick out what was needed.( that didn't happen). Ally stated she would beat Costco for price and quality.(that didn't happen). Ally was concerned she might not be able to get that quantity of tulips, but would substitute white hydrangeas. I agreed that would be fine. My daughter paid her in full $900.00, two weeks before the wedding. Also my daughters bouquet was to be blue and green.(that didn't happen either) We received the day before the wedding for reception tables; 15 tulips, 3 bunches of beautiful babies breath, 3 bunches of wilted, old, falling apart hyacinths, 2 bunches of pretty peonies. Where are the hydrangeas if you couldn't find tulips? And you could see these flowers were from local grocery stores, not a wholesaler, We were shorted flowers, we need to make 32 table bouquets! Ally claimed there was "$300.00 dollars worth there". No way! Tried 4 times to call her that afternoon, her cell phone was turned off. The next day when we arrived at the church, the bouquets were not what was agreed too. We did not order Gerbera daisies, but again, her cell phone was turned off! We have left numerous phone calls to discuss and resolve this. She does not return my calls or my daughters. I feel like she owes us a $400.00 refund! DO NOT USE this florist, BRIDES BEWARE!!
ID
#531920 Review #531920 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Reason of review
Damaged or defective
Loss
Preferred solution
Price reduction

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article