Paid for product, couldn't activate in October 2018 iyear unable to use couln't get anywhere with sales manager Dean The October 2019 they took $9.95 from my account to renew it.

October 2018 I made an online purchase of PCProtect. Activation was impossible so I contacted them for support. Communication was mainly with Dean so called sales manager who after several attempts failed help in any way. so I had paid for 1 year for something I couldn't use, then I notice without any indication that my Bank account had been plundered for $99.95 by PCProtect. I made so many attempts to have this matter corrected that I have lost count although I multiple emails (copies) requesting a full refund and no more dealing with this organisation. Their response is refund $50.00 and give me access to something I clearly do not want, for obvious reasons and this is where the matter now stands. Still won't work can't seem to convince them that I want the rest of my money back and termination of any dealings with them. All I get is Dean saying (same as last year) "your trial period is (almost)up we can give you 70% discount " So they take my money and don't supply the goods, but won't return all my money.
ID
Product
Pcprotect Antivirus
Cons
  • Too many to list non communicative for starters
  • Uncooperative
  • Dean supposed to be account manager just ignores all
Reason of review
Dean's anon event and several others dealing with this issue still don't get it( don't want to)
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article