*** scammers - stay away!

Completely scammed by these animals - did nothing to the computer after paying nearly $700. Nothing was installed after depositing the money to them and no service was provided. They only accepted a direct deposit so we had no way of getting the money back. Tried calling them multiple times to resolve the issues and was consistently told they'd call me back - they never did - and whenever I tried to call again from the same number they would never pick up (surprise surprise!). ABSOLUTE SCAM
Problem with delivery
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Pcpatchers Technology Work Experience Review from Mountain View, California

Very bad experience working in pcpatchers technology. I will not recommended anyone to join this ***... If you will joun this comany you would do these things. # make tea and wash cups and plates # wash toilers # office cleaning # no water in their toilets # not giving salary on time # its a ***
#1120618

Whoever you guys (including Anonymous comment #111****) are enough to prove that company is real **** as they hired people like you who don't even know basic English.

#1119830

Yes you are right. They are not giving me my one month salary.

I don't know how to get it.

Please suggest me some legal action. I want to take some legal action against this company

I will not recommended anyone to join this company and I will suggest existing employee change their job immediately otherwise Manish their admin or company owner Johny aka Ravi will send you a message don't come from tomorrow.

Don't West your time to working in this ***.

View more comments (1)
Mountain View, California
Bad quality

Pcpatchers Technology Scam

Pcpatchers Technology sold me Gmail Support Service Email recovery at $ 350 USD this was O.K. They suggest me install this software and your all gmail message will recover. I have paid them but no one mail recovery. I contacted them and request for refund but they didn't refund a single dollar. They cheated me. Don't go with first they tell you we are from Gmail support team and on the time of payment the agent will told you we are from Pcpatchers Technology. Bloody Dogs.

pcpatchers ke to laude lag gaye updates se

@PissedConsumer1442783

sahi keh rhi hai tu

Recently i called a number for taking support my Gmail account. An executive received call and told me he has from Google Gmail and than say I am from Pcpatchers technology.

I didn't got any satisfied service from them. I lost my $ 350 USD.

This is not a company. If you want to seen *** than definitely join this.

Otherwise beware of it's.

You all are right..Bilkul bakwas company hai.

#1120733

I was hired by this company as a SEO Manager. The company environment is very bad not a single facility no coffee-tea, no water, no water in their toilets.

Unprofessional and uneducated team member. I was hired as a SEO Manager but my Junior always argue no manners how to talk seniors.

I will not recommend anybody to join this company specially SEOs.

I request my SEO friends look another job and change immediately otherwise they will kick you any time.

@PissedConsumer1120733

Company management is really very bad. No manner, No professionalism, No Good way for hiring and firing. They fired me without giving me any reason or noticed and didn't pay my 10 days salary.

@PissedConsumer1121845

Main bhi soch raha hun ki yahan se job chod dun, isase pehle ki ye mujhe job se nikale..

@PissedConsumer1120733

Aap Sahi bol rahen hain sir

Very bad company for employees. Bad environment for employees.

Saala apni chai bhi gas chule pe khudi banao.

Cup plate bhi dhoyiye.

Phir phi kadar nahi.

4 baje tak toile main paani bhi khatam ho jaata hai. Uske baad kya saala kisi ko 2 number lag jaaye to bardast karo.

Aaj tak aisi company main kaam nahi kiya hun main.

15 din ka salary bhi rok liya hai mera.

View more comments (15)
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article