Madilynn Ewe
map-marker Ottawa, Ontario

They rip you off

you sign up for pay $100. for a year. No additional fees. 2 months after you pay the $100. they send you a message they are going to start a charge that was $0.00 a month and raise it to $10.00 per month even though you paid $100. for a year. If you complain, they say we can charge you anything they want. I would suggest taking PC Mobile to court under a Class Action Lawsuit.

User's recommendation: Never ever do any business with PC Mobile.

Guest

I can concur that this is a scam/ripoff company. Paid for my monthly service on March 1, 2024 (no data, only phone).

Phone service is deactivated 6 days later without explanation.

Cannot get through to customer service through e-mail or phone. May try Koodo next.

Johan L Vxl

Cancel my account

I moved to the mexico and now I need to get to my account I wanna see if you could help me with that
Mike S Pzl

Waste of money plan

Phone hangs up when making and receiving calls I only have two bars for a signal For almost a month I have nothing no phone no data and they keep billing me.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Worked best if your north of north bay
Cons:
  • Two bars of reception and the phone hangs up

User's recommendation: Run

Peace would be great

Verified Reviewer

Too many problems not worth it. They are bullies to overbill

1. I have constant problems with PC requesting extra money for long distances I don't make.

They take too many liberties by billing me in an abusive manner and charging me for long distances i don't make and incoming calls out of Canada.

Even when a manager solves the problem, they don't deliver on what they say. There is no dashboard so they keep billing and have no proof. As per what the cs said there is no dashboard. Here are the details.

Constant steal of my coins and dollars on a very frequent basis for fake long-distance calls ( plus there is no dashboard and proof anywhere available of calls made !!!) ( I NEED ALL PROOF THAT I MADE THOSE CALLS NOW)

but I never actually make calls.

Maybe they go through the screen but I don't talk to US numbers. Nor do i think i am responsible to pay for incoming calls. All this has reached a very high level of bs that is intolerable.

They will go to any length to take more money from me without my permission. Pretty fraudulent don't you think?

The last attempt happened this week.

Since i was also having trouble with receiving incoming calls made out of canada, the technician told me to buy a new sim card and they would reinburse me...

So what did they do, they abused of the circumstance again and only refunded me 10.00, not the taxes i paid and did not pay my monthly fees with it!??? They charge me another 20.00 on top of the 14.00 my account already had and which should have paid for my monthly fees! Nice company? eh.

They kept the money as a credit!!!

Now i have about 14.00 credit rather than paying for my monthly bill as they promised. As per the manager, alleged Von, 5.19 on 24 09 22 just told me. Von refused to correct the situation and do what i agreed with the previous manager.

While 2 days ago a male manager called me specifically since I emailed management and he said he would allow 12.00 to be added to my account and that would pay for my monthly fees. But Von, the 2nd manager today did not want to correct the errors and wanted to overbill me again.

They lied and took my money to pretend they are paying long distances/incoming and outgoing.

While they charged me again another 20.00 plus tax for monthly fees.

which means they overcharged me again when i already had money available

and now have 14.00 credit.

2- Now their new game is that i need pay for incoming calls outside of canada! Really?

3- i spent many hours trying to see where my money goes and my calls but they have no dashboard which is lacking and can lead to the abuse i am experiencing.

4-I told them many times that I agreed to pay 20.00 a month with no data, because many times my data would be stolen since i never used it, not they steal me on long distances that i never make and they have no tracking to show me either/no dashboard

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: not worth the troubles with pc mobile

Peace would be great

Verified Reviewer

We agreed that it was 20.00 plan yet they billed me 25.00!!

this month you again billed me 25.00 when we agreed to 20.00..i want 5.00 refund. I dont need to call you every month since i dont have data nor do i use long distance. i asked you to close long distance and data usage!! you stop making this difficult. I pay 20.00 a month and not a cent more period. you tried to bill me long distance and data when i dont do either and i told you to block these features because i know the games you can play with these!
Loss:

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article