PC Lending Network stole my money.

The following is a letter I sent to this company after they took me for $250 and never answered any communication from me. Fell free to contact me if you want further details. 2/23/10 Dear PC Lending Network, I was contacted by your company on 1/12/10 and offered "quality leads" who were looking for home repair services at the price of $25 each. I spoke with Rick Barboza and Craig (didn't give last name). At first I was hesitant but eventually signed up for 5 leads at $125 total. As of this letter's date I have received 1 lead that answered my emails/calls. Your company charged my bank account again on 2/19/2010 for an additional $125. I have disputed this transaction with my bank. When I signed up with your company I was told that if the leads did not respond then they would not be counted towards my account. I always answer emails and call these leads within 30 mins from the time I receive them. To this letter's date I have received 1 lead that answered my emails/calls. Being that you have charged my account AGAIN I assume your company believes that you have sent 5+ "quality leads" to me. However this is not the case and I refuse to pay $250 for 1 quality lead. I have called your office and tried all extensions however no one answers the phone at your company. I have left messages on your answering service and never got a call back. I have also sent emails which were never answered. Your phone extensions go straight to voice mail and there are no personalized messages. I should have known to trust my gut and stay away from your company given the bad reviews online and your lack of ability to accept payment with a check or credit card. I will be forwarding this letter to my lawyer. Given the above information and your company's total lack of communication I assume you "***" me and are laughing with my money and complete unrestricted access to my account (which will be closed by the time you get this letter). Therefore you have 3 options, which have different consequences… Options Consequences 1. Refund me $225 ($250 - $25 for the 1 good lead) We will part ways under good terms. 2. Send me 9 additional "QUALITY leads" (since I already paid for them) and do not charge my account AGAIN EVER. We will have concluded our business together and will part ways under good terms. 3. Run like a thief with money that you stole under false pretenses and continue to ignore my attempts at communicating you. I will begin a writing accurate/negative reviews of your company on every BBB and business website. I will make my contact info readily available so that I can further denounce you to anyone thinking of doing business with you. And if I ever come to your area of California I will visit you in your office (you will not like it). Considering you don't even answer your phones or emails I will not be surprised if you choose option 3. I doubt you even have an office to visit as you most likely work out of a shipping container or the basement of a crack-house. Notice I did not threaten to sue you. I don't have the time or money to sue you in California for this amount. Another "fine print" catch of paying for your "services". If I you do not respond to this email (or letter that I will mail) you can take this as your 7 day notice (in writing) that our business is canceled and you are to NEVER CHARGE MY BANK ACCOUNT AGAIN. You are horrible thieves in a crooked business of swindling money from honest and hardworking people. I hope you get hit by a bus and go to *** regretting the wrongs you have committed against countless victims of your thieving enterprise. Why don't you provide a real service to business and stop taking advantage of people's trust? Bastards! Sincerely, Edwin Farr – President F. R. C. (Farr's Repairs and Consultations) 570-956-**** (Call me; if you have the balls!) Edwin_farr@***.com PO Box 1200 Blakeslee, PA 18610

Thank you almost did business with them never ever

ID
Palmerton, Pennsylvania

About

Summary

Licensed residential broker.

PC Lending Network reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article