I GET REPEAT OFFERS TO BUY AND HAVE ALREADY BOUGHT

THREE TIMES I SPOKE WITH TECH SERVICES AND HAD REMOTE SERVICE. THREE TIMES I ASKED FOR LICENSE TO REGISTER WHICH IS REQUIRED TO 'FIX' ITEM. A LICENSE NUMBER WAS NEVER RECEEIVED. THE FIRST REMOTE EXPERIENCE, NOTHING I ASKED FOR WAS ACCOMPLISHED AND STILL HAD ONGOING NOTICES, WITHOUT LICENSE. THE SECOND TIME THEY COULD NOT FIND MY LICENCE NUMBER (?????) EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALL THE INFORMATION NEEDED SAVE, BUT THE TECHNICIAN FILLED IN HER OWN LICENSE NUMBER. IT WORKED FOR A WHILE. THIRD TIME THEY DID FIND MY LICENCE NUMBER TO REGISTER AND ALL APPEARED TO BE FIXED. I HAD ACCESS TO SCAN, THE POP UP FOR BACK UP WAS REMOVED FINALLY, AND THE POP UP ASKING ME TO REGISTER WAS GONE. FOR TWO DAYS THIS WORKED. NO AGAIN I HAVE POP UP TO REGISTER AND CANNOT FIX PROBLEMS FOUND AS WELL AS WINDOW FOR BACK UP. I CAN'T GET TO ANYONE WHO WILL REFUND MY PAYMENT. AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED IT IS MONEY LOST. I WILL UNINSTALL PCCLEANER AND HOPE NO ONE WILL BUY FROM THEM AGAIN AFTER READING THIS. I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE 'PISSED'.

You are not the only one with limited computer skills who has fallen for these scams. With the large amount of free programs available on the internet, there is absolutely no need to pay for "cleaning" a computer of anything.

Go to "komando.com" which is computer guru Kim Komando's website and look for anti-virus, malware, adware, etc.

programs. Go from there.

ID
Ringwood, New Jersey

Pc cleaner pro warnings can't be removed from computer

I signed up with pc cleaner pro for a free scan of my computer and got the results. According to them 20,000 problems! I did not sign up or pay for the service.Too expensive!! Now I get *** warning notices on my screen that are impossible to remove or delete. I tried to uninstall and then I get a big sign that says to call them. This I did and was told again what the cost is and was also told that I should buy. Was not told how to remove signs stuck on my screen. Thank you.
#482051

good!!!

Mark: I did what you said to do and it worked. I got rid of PC pro cleaner> Thanks

you know why i knew how to delete the pc cleaner pro, because i worked for that crook commpany. :(

no I really wanna do something about i, i am trying too spread awareness regarding these companies who cheat innocent people and also I am in process of launching a service to help people who are doesn't know much about computers.

Thank you mark. IT WORKED 1111

if you want to know how to uninstall pc cleaner pro,

either you can use revo uninstaller or

you can go to add/remove progrmas / programs and features, and when you click on uninstall after clicking on uninstall then you have to press enter key

:x :sigh :p 8) ;) :grin :cry :?

View more comments (5)
ID
#311969 Review #311969 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Saint Louis, Missouri

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article