Update tablet

Still no email from pbs kids I'm still having problems with tablet, it will not let me do any up dates.

User's recommendation: Do not buy.

ID
Frankfort, Kentucky

Charged, Order not Received, No Company Response

Update by user Oct 05, 2019

I finally received the product I ordered, but after Christmas. Lack of customer service - no one available to answer calls with questions about products and orders, and no response to message left on their answering service - means I won't choose this company again or recommend to others.

I was left feeling very anxious. I guess this is the "price" we pay for low cost that drives many purchases - companies cannot afford staff to answer customer questions.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2018
I placed an order on line at https://shop.pbskids.org on 11/24 for Curious George Flower Rainbow *** Tee. Item # 65322. I was charged for it promptly (11/24). When I had not received it by 12/17 I called to find out the status of the order, in particular would I receive by Christmas, and left messages (their phone numbers are answering service) and I also submitted a request on line for information about my order. I got no response other than an e-mail auto-reply that my on-line request for help was received. I called a few more times. No response.
ID
Hicksville, New York
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Media Expert Talks

Disinformation: Russian and Chinese trolls among us

Jun 16, 2022

How to know what’s fake on social media? In this video, Prof. Darren Linvill from Clemson University Media Forensics Hub explains how disinformation works, common tactics of political propaganda, the role of trolls, hashtags, and how to spot fake news.

Prof. Darren Linvill
Prof. Darren Linvill

Darren Linvill investigates data messaging and context accompanied by inauthentic behavior on social media networks. He also examines misinformation and disinformation in the rising field of social media forensics and data monitoring.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article