Charged, Order not Received, No Company Response

Update by user Oct 05, 2019

I finally received the product I ordered, but after Christmas. Lack of customer service - no one available to answer calls with questions about products and orders, and no response to message left on their answering service - means I won't choose this company again or recommend to others.

I was left feeling very anxious. I guess this is the "price" we pay for low cost that drives many purchases - companies cannot afford staff to answer customer questions.

Original review posted by user Dec 21, 2018
I placed an order on line at https://shop.pbskids.org on 11/24 for Curious George Flower Rainbow *** Tee. Item # 65322. I was charged for it promptly (11/24). When I had not received it by 12/17 I called to find out the status of the order, in particular would I receive by Christmas, and left messages (their phone numbers are answering service) and I also submitted a request on line for information about my order. I got no response other than an e-mail auto-reply that my on-line request for help was received. I called a few more times. No response.
ID
Hicksville, New York
Service
Pbs Kids Shipping Service
Cons
  • Lack of customer service
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Deliver product or service ordered

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article