PAYDAY Motor Sales sold me junk & wasted my time

Bought a truck from Payday Motor Sales & they blew me off when they were supposed to complete work on the truck--doing the work is in writing & was a deal-breaker. They have successfully wasted about 5 hours of my time, not to mention gas money going back & forth to get work done. To date THEY HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE WORK. They also jerked me around with my tag: 2 1/2 months after purchase, I FINALLY got my tag. I had to pick it up. They don't have time to call 'all' their customers--like they have a lot...they were supposed to have the tag sent to me to begin with! These people are shysters & incompetent, not to mention PETTY, in my opinion. I called the tag agency to inquire about my tag, that's how I found out that it was (& had been) at Payday Motor Sales & I would have to get it from them. In my conversation with the person at the tag agency, we got around to WHO it was that was screwing me around, and when I mentioned Payday, I was told "Yeah, we get a LOT of complaints about them." I did get some info on a complaint form to fill out & send to Tallahassee. So guess what route I'm taking? By the time I'm done with them, they'll have to go out of business! I've picketed (& will do so again), I've handed out flyers & I am also going the formal complaint route! My advice to anyone looking for a reliable used vehicle is DON'T GO TO PAYDAY MOTOR SALES! They are located in Lakeland, Florida at the corner of Combee Rd & Hwy 92.

keith are you serious? Payday Motor Sales is a rip off, they are a bunch of *** artist, if you are to ignorant to notice that to bad for. I will never shade the parking lot with my shadow ever again.

I must tell you that Payday has been good to my family and i.We have bought 7 vehicles from them and had no problems with sale or service with Payday. Larry and the sales staff try there best to help there customers out so I'm am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with them

View more comments (1)
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article