Stay away from Pawsome Adventures!!!

I took a tour at Pawsome Adventures and I was not impressed at all! First of all the owner wasn't even there to give me the tour, even though I had scheduled the tour. The house and kitchen looked like a disaster and it was FILTHY! Then one of the employees took me outside to a tiny yard and I could see *** everywhere and it smelled heavily of ***. I could see into other yards and all the dogs were trying to sit in the shade because it was too hot outside, and there was one water bowl and it was disgusting. I would NOT recommend going there; it was a filthy place and I would not feel comfortable taking my dog there.
#1190826

Pawsome is filthy and too many dogs in small space. My dog was bit by another dog and I wa not notified!

I have been using them for yrs. Great place.

I certainly hope this reviewer NEVER had anyone show up at their house with sick kids, laundry and toys everywhere Judge Not!

My dogs love the place. PA doesn't have a waiting list for nothing.

Take your dog to a vet and let them cage them, much happy I am sure.

I started working there in mid- September. My coworkers and stayed on top of cleaning the yards, keeping the water bowls filled and clean.

Also making sure the dogs got plenty of play time. My only complaint is that I never received my final paycheck, so I worked for two weeks for free.

@PissedConsumer600959

You don't think working for free is an issue?!?!

I do not recommend! My dog came home with *** marks on his ear, head and neck and had drainage coming from both eyes!

Took two weeks to get it Icleared up.

Will not return!! The photos are great when you are away from your pet but I prefer to know he is being looked after!!!

View more comments (4)
ID
Tampa, Florida

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article