Lisa L Upp

Why bother- NO REWARDS

Paw Points Rewards - Why bother- NO REWARDS
Paw Points Rewards - Why bother- NO REWARDS - Image 2
Paw Points Rewards - Why bother- NO REWARDS - Image 3

Member for over 20 years.

Uploading online receipts - not as painfull as entering codes..

(Is that a number or letter).if you use Chewy it's a few steps.

But I chose to play the game - it's time for rewards!

REWARDS - where are they??

COUPONS - Chewy won't accept - I doubt Walmart will

PLUSH TOY...Spice Latte...(my cat prefers black coffee) - retail $5-7

The GAME changed - I continued to play - expecting rewards to be added - did I imagine that email reply a year ago?

PAST REWARDS

scratching posts - bowls & waterers - litter box mats

and CAT TOYS. For mom and dad, t-shirts, mouse pads, picture frames.

The old Paw Points.

Hey PAW POINTS - are you unable to SELL enough of the info I provide to a perk - I am paying for shipping.

I could not give ZERO stars - so went w/ 1 across the board.

CUSTOMER Service Reps - have always replied to messages in a timely fashion and have been helpful.

Did not intend to throw you under the bus.

Paw Points benefits somehow. Did I give them my phone # - maybe they're selling that.

Cons:
  • Benefit paw points receives from my info

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Used to love the program - don't WASTE your time - REWARDS are a joke

Resolved
wanda m Kyy

Resolved: Reward not fulfilled

Updated by user Sep 21, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. after i sent the message from your website, they immediately sent my reward they owed me.

they even sent it overnight mail.

your website is awesome. thank you

Original review Aug 22, 2023

i saved up my points earned by purchasing their product. up until this year, i didn't have much of a problem although it took six weeks or so to receive the reward.

however, this year i redeemed my points for a 25 lb. bag of freshstep litter.

sent my order in in january; still have not received my reward. now they don't even bother to reply.

Loss:
Pros:
  • Used to be a great program
Cons:
  • Just a ripoff now

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: buy a different brand of cat litter

Resolved
Dawn G Dcv

Resolved: Issues with customer service

Updated by user Sep 21, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology.

Original review Aug 22, 2023

Horrible service, no response to emails. My account that I have had for 20 some years all of a sudden is not associated with my email.

I have (HAD) 5,000 plus rewards.

What of my time all these years. Don't waste your time with this company!

Pros:
  • Neat program idea
Cons:
  • Better communicatio - use to have better items to choose from

Preferred solution: my account reactivated without the same email from customer service asking the same thing over and over again.

Inza Fqs
map-marker Washington, District Of Columbia

Haven't received my order been 2 months. No is responding I used some of my Points on a mystery box in July. Lost the Tracking Number . Need it again no one is answering sick of it mad.

Updated by user Oct 02, 2023

I never gotten my Mystery Box been 2 months. Getting the run around sick of it .

I want to know what is going on really bad service.

I used my Paw Points in Sep. They closed my Ticket was so mad what's going on I want my Mystery Box.

Updated by user Oct 02, 2023

Never gotten the Mystery Box I want. Getting the run around . Been 2 months mad don't know what going on or if I'm still getting it.

Original review Sep 17, 2023

I lost the email saying where it was the Tracking Number . Was in California last month .

I used my Points for the Mystery Box . No one has answered me in 4 weeks. I need the Tracking number again.

I'm so mad. Shouldn't take this long to answer or to get my item.

Cons:
  • Gaslighters
Mary J Hda

Verified Reviewer

Never received my reward.

Earned points for a coupon for a free 14lb bag Fresh Step. Coupon to arrive in Jan 2023.

Its July 2023 7 mos & never recd the coupon. Emailed them every month & got back mostly automated replies & a lot of gaslighting.

Horrible way to do business. Never deal with them again.

Cons:
  • Gaslighters

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered

User's recommendation: They can do it to you, too.

Treyton Qfk

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience you may have experienced with the program. We would request you to reach out to us at "pawpointshelp@***.com" from your registered email address with the details of the issue you are facing with the program and we will be happy to review it further. Best Regards.

Guest
reply icon Replying to comment of Treyton Qfk

I need help also Paw Points. Why did you disconnect your phone number⁉⁉⁉

View more comments (1)
Korvin Rwc
map-marker Portland, Oregon

SCAMMERS ON THEIR PAW POINTS!

They have disconnected their one and only phone to Paw Points so their is NO ONE to talk to about a problem! I have emailed them a few times and no reply back!

I have been trying to put through the code numbers off the Fresh Step boxes Ive collected to get the coupons promised and they are ALL being rejected! It looks like a SCAM and consumers have been conned!!!

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article