Pavestone - Capriana Paving Stones Review

I ordered and had delivered pavers that are a pavestone product.....after being treated like a dumb kid by Greg cooper in Ohio I had to end up hanging up on the guy because he kept talking over me and would not let me tell him my problem.... The capriana pavers they make had become very very white and his answer was tell homeowner wait couple weeks or months and hopefully they fix themselves....really that's ur answer for ur horrible product....wait and hope.
ID
Shively, Kentucky
Product
Pavestone Capriana Paving Stones
Reason of review
Bad quality

Pave stone quick Crete companies using transport to embezzle money from customers

Pavestone in Katy Texas sends false duplicate deliveries to customers with fake orders then bills contractors for the orders even though product was not received . Then sues you for the money . I explained that the delivery was a duplicate order and that I never ordered the products. The customer even got irate when he woke up that morning and found 16 pallets of stone in his driveway. We sent the order back. But then pave stone sold the collection to some cheap *** attorney who will go through the system with a lawsuit against me. Don't buy anything from quick Crete or Pavestone. They do fraudulent business.

Had same thing happen to our crew. They blamed us for making two orders but the second order mysteriously disappeared.

They fired the GM though. I use a newer product now.

Don't here from ps anymore. Not in 3 yrs or so.

ID
Conroe, Texas
Reason of review
Theft by false PO orders
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article