Paid Paul $650 to process eviction, he never completed and took off with my money.

I hired Mr. Graham in September of 2011 to serve legal papers osioux renters in Yucca Valley. I live in Los Angeles. Two weeks later the job still had not been done. I called him several times and left messages and never a returned call. I also sent several email with no reply. About a week later, I got a hold of him & he told me he was buying some property so he would have my money in another two weeks. He knew I was looking for buyers for my property & had the audaciity to provide my phone number to friends of his who were "property investors" without asking me first. That was the last I heard from him. I have called, sent emails and letters asking Mr. Graham for a refund of the $650.00 fee he charged me due to non performance on his part. I even went to his address listed on the internet with his phone number and the place was vacant. As of March 26, 2012 I have heard nothing and have still not received my money back. DO NOT HIRE HIM, HE IS A THEIF AND WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!! I have since found him on Facebook. He is really bold. Please add your complaints to the yelp and google review I created.
ID
Los Angeles, California

Paul Graham lied, took $400 claiming he could do background checks

In July of 20111 Paul D. Graham of P.D. Graham R.P.S. who claims to be a registered process server of Riverside County #1237 He met with me asked for $400 retainer , he claimed he could do background checks, skip tracers and could do asset searches. I heard from him on day two,,gave me some information from the assessors office, the same information that I had already told him I paid three dollars for. NEVER HEARD BACK FROM HIM AGAIN, didnt return calls, didn't respond to emails or texts. Which he certainly knows how to use since we corresponded in this manner for weeks,,,,NO HE NEVER CONTACTED ME OR TRIED CALLING....EVER.......I did a little research on my own and found that he has taken others. I will file a complaint against his bond in Riverside County and I hope others DON'T GET CONNED IN.............HE IS NOTHING MORE THAN A COMMON THIEF BEWARE IF PAUL GRAHAM AND WHAT HE REPRESENTS,,,,,,,,,,YOU WILL BE TAKEN

If anyone wants to report this man it is possible to get his license revoked, call any process server in the phone book and they will help you to find the right court directory. he had a license in riverside county and san bernardino, I heard one of the two was not renewed.

I lost 400

go get him

I hired Mr. Graham in January of 2011 to serve legal papers on someone in Palm Springs.

Two weeks later the job still had not been done. I called him several times and left messages and never a returned call. I also sent several email with no reply. I had to hire another process server and the job was done 45 minutes after I hired them.

I have called, sent emails and letters asking Mr. Graham for a refund of the $55.00 fee he charged me due to non performance on his part. I even went to his address listed on the internet with his phone number and the place was vacant.

As of February 24, 2012 I have heard nothing and received nothing. DO NOT HIRE HIM, HE IS DISHONEST AND A CROOK!

It was also known that one of his bonds was suspended, he is on facebook and on the webb and claims he can do anything

WRONG,,,,,,GOOD AT TAKING MONEY AND DOING NOTHING

View more comments (2)
ID
Rancho Mirage, California

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article