Chrysler and Paul Bailey Chrysler

I bought this car (06 PT Cruiser) 3 years ago and have had nothing but problems with it. To make matters worse I found out they were charging me for work they never did. Door hinges that squeak so bad its not funny, a hyraulic assist cylinder, for my clutch that is on its way out a seconf time. Tires forever were a joke. The Goodyears that came with this piece of *** were junk to start with. I went to the dealer, with a flat and 1 nail in 1 tire, after 20 minutes in the bay I found out I had 2 nails in 2 tires. One tire had a screw in the sidewall. There goes the tires forever. A brake issue that the service manager said can only be replaced by just replacing parts until they find the right one. I am considering a law suit

Please,please you buy the car as-is nobody is going to fix you car forever

PAUL BAILEYS CHRYSLER, DODGE, JEEP IS HORRIBLE!! I WOULD NOT BUY A GO CART FROM THAT PLACE!!THE WORST GROUP OF PEOPLE EVER!

THEY LOOK AND ACT LIKE OLD TIME CAR SALESMEN!!NOT AT ALL PROFESSIONAL.

Holy Sh!^ you ***. Your going to sue the dealer because you drove over sharp objects and now your tire is flat. You are the reason this country is going in the sh16 tank!

I can see your fustration. Chrysler doesn't make very good vehicles at all.

We had a 1992 Dodge Caravan that came with a bad steering column. Less than 3 years, had to have the transmission rebuilt. Year after, same thing. Less than 2 years on buying it, getting rust through on the roof.

Bad tires came with the vehicle. Dealer wouldn't replace the rires with a bubble in the tire. Tire dealer not any better. Had to spend $1000 on new tires at SEARS.

Proper care of a vehicle is supposed to prolong the life of the vehicle. I would use a lubrication on the hidges-not WD-40 but something better.

:roll So let me get this straight... You drive over nails and punctured your tires, and it's the dealers fault??

No, it's your fault. Your doors squeak? Try using WD-40. Your clutch is going out for the 2nd time?

Learn how to shift and stop riding the clutch. You're an *** and an *** Have a great day!

View more comments (4)
ID
#141901 Review #141901 is a subjective opinion of poster.
West Warwick, Rhode Island

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article