Patty Peck Honda - Gas Gauge Repair Review from Atlanta, Georgia

Update by user Mar 17, 2015

Since I'm in Atlanta at the moment, this shows up as an Atlanta, GA complaint. However, the dealership is located in Ridgeland, MS.

Original review posted by user Mar 17, 2015
My letter to Honda on behalf of my wife says it all. You are asking me if I'm satisfied with your service. My wife repeatedly brought her car in for you to fix her gas gauge. Nothing you have done has ever fixed the problem. Part of the difficulty lies in not being able to evaluate the success or failure immediately fallowing whatever corrective action you take. Now she brings it in again for the same problem you never fix and you identify a dent in the gas tank you say is causing the problem. You replaced the instrument cluster and the fuel pump thinking that would fix the problem and both attempts failed. Now you claim to know what's causing the problem but you are free from any responsibility because her warranty has expired. Linda has contacted Honda corporate directly by phone. There is no email address which serves to reduce documentation relating to complaints and liability. That alone troubles me. Hopefully, Honda corporate will be more responsible and bring this vexing problem to the proper resolution. No, we are not happy with your service except for oil changes and tire rotations.
ID
Atlanta, Georgia
Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article