Patty Cakes: Vancouver, BC not the best choice

If your ever looking for a wedding cake or a cake for any special occasion, I do not recommend going to Patty Cakes, located in Ladner BC. She does business through home but she is not trustworthy at all. She does not return your deposits. She is not honest and is very unperfessional as its been 6 months after my wedding and I'm still dealing with her excuses about not being able to meet up to return my deposit. She will make your life miserable as it is such a hassel to track her down neither does she ever call she communicates through text msgs, not very business like

Please do not get this baker for your wedding day. She called at 10am the day of wedding to say that the cake had been destroyed by pipes bursting in her basement.

then she had no idea of how to help us out. Now she hasn't responded to emails, calls and texting. she owes us 510. and won't respond to us.

This is just unbelievable.

do not even think about this business for anything. She didn't even care at all the day of the wedding and we had to run around and find a cheapo cake to feed 120!!!!!!

ID
Vancouver, British Columbia

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article