Patti's Parlor Humble Texas=AWESOME!

I have been going to TGF to get my hair cut, colored and highlighted. I went to TGF because it was supposed to be cheaper than regular hair salons, right? One would think. I thought paying close to $200.00 for the services was a deal. A friend of mine asked me to tag along with her one Saturday when she got her hair done at Patti's Parlor in Humble TX. I work in Humble and was expecting a podunk little *** salon, something like TGF. This place is in a cute litte house and the inside looks like a high end salon in the trendy Montrose area of Houston. I liked her hair and made an appointment for myself. I got a cut, color and highlights for $85.00 and my hair looks stunning. Screw TGF! I am going to Patti's Parlor from now on!! The fact that it's 5 minutes from my job makes it even better.

She probably seen patti she is the best i grew up with her son n we always had the best hair cuts n school but it doesnt matter who u c u will never b dissapointed she only hires the best

Can't beat it. People, place and work is awesome!

Anna, Sorry I took so long to get back with you. Haven't been on this site in a while.

I saw Becky. You won't be disappointed!

Which stylist did you see at Patti's Parlor? Thinking of going myself and was wondering who you had.

View more comments (3)
ID
Deer Park, Texas

About

Summary

Patti's, Bill's and the Iron Kettle restaurants are in the heart of Grand Rivers Kentucky. ... Patti's 1880's Restaurant, started as "Hamburger Patti's Ice Cream Parlor" opened ...

Pattis Parlor reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article