Patterson Saint Bernards/Shelbina, MO/Northeast Veterinary Services Inc

These *** breeders ship out Sick pups, they also send a contract/health guarantee which is a waste of time for they will not get back to you when you have a sick dog to deal with I have left phone messages and sent several emails but they just ignore me, this is a Vet and his son breeding these sick dogs and shipping them out to families to have to deal with I took the pup to my vet and got all the tests they wanted from me and I sent them all the paperwork and the is the last I heard from them, they did call my vet and told her they would call me and that was July and have heard nothing from them My pup showed up with a green snotty nose, green eyes and had massive and severe seizures the same day he arrived, he is medicated twice a day to help him and these breeders could Care Less Do not buy dogs from these breeders!!

I have had a similar problem and I am just sick of these breeders breeding pups and not taking any responsibilty when the pups are sick, what are wrong with these breeders and especially coming from a vet wow, I just hope people read this and never buy a pup from these people, totally disgusting!

ID
Red Deer, Alberta
Loss

Patterson Saint Bernards Northeast Veterinary Shelbina, MO

I bought a AKC reg'd Saint Bernard from Matthew Patterson of Patterson Saints in June 2012 The pup was 3 months old when he was shipped to me, he arrived with a green snotty nose and a eye problem called entropia. Couldn't believe that a vet could send a pup in this shape. The first night we had him, he was sleeping in the bathroom and started to hear banging, ran to see what was happening and here he was having a severe seizure. I emailed the breeder the next day and he had Never heard of this before but would replace or refund once I had a vet letter stating what had happened and a blood test done, the next day we went to the vet's, did the blood test, got the vet letter and also meds in which he has to be on twice a day for the rest of his life and fights me everyday for he won't take the pills with treats or cheese. Scanned everything for these breeders and sent it off, this was June 2012 and now it is November 2012 and still not a word. They called my vet to see if I was telling the truth and told my vet they would be calling me, not once have they called me I have called and left messages on their phones, I even called a left a message at the Vet clinic but still no one has called me. I have a signed health guarantee that states clearly on it that if the pup has seizures they will refund or replace pup, guess this was just a bunch of lies Breeders like this should be put out of business and leave the breeding to breeders that stand behind their dogs and take pride in what they do. Another breeder got involved and told me she felt bad and would replace the pup for me since they won't, she emailed this breeder and he told her not to do anything for he had a attorney. A attorney for what? To help him cover up a sick dog? why does he send out contracts if he never had any intention to do anything about this pup? And to think this pup came from a Vet's home is unbelieveable If your looking for a saint please don't bother to buy from these people, it is a waste of money and time, terrible people and terrible breeders http://www.pattersonsaints.com/

So sorry to hear about your Saint. I had Saints as a kid and showed them as well.

The problem all comes down to one thing....GREED. Breeders like the person you describe care more about the money instead of betterment of the breed.

Sad, very sad. :sigh

ID
Red Deer, Alberta
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article