Poor Customer service and charge dispute; 10+ year customer

Recently received a $5.00 "We miss you" coupon for $21.49 order. I turned the coupon in upon delivery. While checking my account I discovered I was charged the full $21.49 instead of $16.49. Upon speaking with a manager, I was informed that their system showed I was charged $16.49 and it must have been a mistake by the bank and I should maybe speak with the bank about it. After some back and forth it was apparent to me the customer was not right in this situation but the manager would speak to someone and maybe see if I can be credited for my next order. Customer Service at its best...Ridiculous! I've been a customer for 10+ years. It's not about the lousy $5.00... it's the principle of how I was treated as a customer. The right answer was let us make it right ...not go check with your bank, our system is not wrong and maybe we can give you a credit. Needless to say , while the food is good, PATS pizza lost a loyal customer. I'll spend my money elsewhere.

If the problem was not on Pats Pizza's end, then you checking with your bank is the proper advice for them to give and you to follow! If the bank made the mistake, why would you expect the owner of a pizza shop to reimburse you? That makes zero sense!

ID
Middletown, Delaware
Product
Pats Select Coupon
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Pats Select Online Order Review from Willingboro, New Jersey

Pats Cinniminson NJ. Where should I start. There menu changes excessively so the customer gose to order your usual menu item and get god knows what. They are famouse for delivering the wrong order. Which is insane; expecially when you order online so the order is in black and white. Last but not least the manager offers credits when they mess up but charges you the tax and delivery charge. They are off my list of go to places.
ID
Willingboro, New Jersey
Reason of review
Pricing issue

About

Top Pats Select Products

Coupon

Summary

Pats Select Pizza|Grill is a large restaurant. Originally it was known as Pat’s Family Restaurant. It was founded in 1996. It is located in Pasadena, Maryland, United States. Pats Select Pizza|Grill specializes in fast casual food. It offers such dishes as Chicken Broccoli Rustic, Margarita Flatbread, Thai Checken Wrap, Sesame Baguette Cheese Steak, Buffalo Chicken Pizza, and many more. Pats Select Pizza|Grill provides catering services. It is possible to make orders online. Pats Select Pizza|Grill also offers carry-out service. The restaurant serves Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania.

Pats Select reviews and complaints

Pats Select is ranked 142 out of 674 in Fast Food category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article