PATRIOTS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION BREAKING RULES

After paying off my auto loan within the first few days of the month in CASH (OVER $14,000). Now in the last week of the month, Patriots Federal Credit Union has still not sent out the title to the car. The new owners of the vehicle are now being charged fees by the DMV since they only had so long to turn it in. The loan manager has never returned any of my numerous calls and then told an employee to inform me that they had 15 days to get it to me and it had not yet been that long. I informed them that the DMV only gives 10 days. Now it is over the 15 days and I was told they put it in the mail last week, only to find out today that they still had not mailed it. I was told they would send it today, but at this point their lies mean nothing to me. They are RUDE, UNPROFESSIONAL and I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND them to ANYONE! I have now left a message for a man they told me was the CEO (Mr. Miller), we'll see if he actually calls me back. For a company that has had my money for three weeks, I feel as though they owe me now since they are keeping the title to a vehicle I paid them for. NEVER USE THEM FOR ANYTHING!! I am closing my account with them as well, in case they try to keep that money too. Spread the word, PATRIOTS FEDERAL CREDIT UNION IS A UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY WHO CARES NOTHING FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS.
ID
Los Angeles, California

Loan Shark = Patriots Federal Credit Union - Change Agreement/Wont put it in writing/Will harass you

We made and arrange to alter the payment schedule of our car loan as we had to leave the country to deal wit h multiple tragic deaths in the family. All was fine and we met our obligations, but then while we were away, our reference started to get harassing phone calls. We both called and reconfirmed the arrangement and kept on doing what we had already agreed to, only to have them continue the calls a month of two later. Then we called in again and they denied ever having made such an arrangement even though multiple people had confirmed it with multiple people at the credit union. The back and forth took months and eventually we just left for another firm as they would say different things and would not put anything in writing. We were able to take our business elsewhere, but it highlights how morally bankrupt this company is. How they try to entrap customers and try to find ways to charge fees generally harass there customers. Any company can be easy to work with when things are good. It's where there is an issue that one finds out how good or bad a company is. This place, unfortunately, if horrifically dishonest and hard to work with. With so many other choices, I would recommend going else where.

ID
Los Angeles, California
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article