Lousy Taxi Service

Patriot Taxi of Revereo Revere Massachusetts They are unreliable and they lie. I will never use them and neither should you. I was going on vacation with my wife, daughter and 2 grandchildren. 3 days prior to our flight, I called Patriot Taxi of Revere and asked if they had a van to take 5 passengers and luggage to Logan Airport. They said they did. The day before our flight, I called and asked for a van at 5:15 am the next day for 5 passengers and luggage. They promised to be there. When the van had not arrived by 5:25 am on the day of departure, I called Patriot Taxi and told them that they were supposed to have sent a van to pick up 5 people and their luggage at 5:15 am. They told me the van had not yet left their yard but they would go get a driver to pick us up. At 5:35 am a regular cab (not a van as requested and promised) arrived, which was too small to carry 5 people and luggage. I then called another taxi company to take us to the airport. When my wife called Patriot Taxi to complain, she was told they did not commence using vans until 6:30 am.
ID
Lawrence, Massachusetts

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article