Verified Reviewer

Didn’t send me what I paid for

Patriot Publications - Didn’t send me what I paid for
Patriot Publications - Didn’t send me what I paid for
Made purchase in April. Follow up call in August, they told me I was being impatient, these things take time, Maam. Ok. I gave em time. Late October Still nothing. And they know they ripped me off. They barely speak English, claim theyre in the United States with a strong accent that was hard to understand. They allegedly sell gear for presidential candidates (without having any kind of association with Said candidates or any members of their teams) So what if I didnt get my order says you from the opposite affiliation. Of course youll be glad. But either way, its still wrong, these people are stealing from good consumers and theyre getting away with it. Im making this worth more than what they stole from me and I still need my refund. I want their doing business as label. Refund my money, #patpubs. Thieves.

User's recommendation: Internet search another business who’s selling what you want.

ID
Yukon, Oklahoma
Loss
Preferred solution
I want an explanation, apology, refund and compensation for the trouble their negligence and theft has caused me. I ordered those products very early, months before the time they’d be essential.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article