Patriot Construction Longview Texas - Scammer

Patriot Construction Of Longview - Patriot Construction Longview Texas - Scammer
I found Patriot Construction of Longview numbers 903-371-**** & 903-445-**** on Craigslist and contracted in December 2017 for them to do $850 worth of work a home.They seemed nice and trustworthy -- they used Christian-type statements, talked about his military service and honesty.The showed up late and asked for $450 down to go get materials, they showed back up with some of the materials and started the work. Then we got on the discussion of doing some more work. They quoted $1800 so I gave them another check for $1200 for those materials, once the left (without finishing the job - said they would be back the next day) I haven't heard from them. I have sent multiple text's and calls without any reply... Review about: Patriot Construction Of Longview Texas. Reason of review: Scammer.
ID
Service
Patriot Construction Of Longview Repair
Reason of review
Problems with payment

Patriot Construction, Bryan and Melissa Hutchins (Longview & DFW)

Patriot Construction Of Longview - Patriot Construction, Bryan and Melissa Hutchins (Longview & DFW)
I found Patriot Construction on Craigslist and contracted in late December 2017 for them to do $525 worth of work on my home. They seemed nice and trustworthy -- they used Christian-type statements, talked about his military service, honey this and honey that. They asked for 25% ($130) down. Since it was Christmas, I gave them a check for $300 in case they needed some extra money for presents. They cashed the check immediately and other than a few text messages scheduling to do the work and then cancelling the schedule (IF they bothered to tell me they weren't coming after all), I never heard from them again!

This review is very accurate.

Stay away from these scam artists

I also found Bryan & Melissa Hutchins of Patriot construction from longview TX on Craigslist.

I sent them a Text about some work on a house. They showed up late and had to get money for materials. I paid them $450. They came back with some materials and started the work.

We got on the discussion of doing some more work while they where there and they gave a price of 1200.

so I gave them a check for that amount. After they left without finishing the Job with more money I haven't heard back from them and they wont respond to any calls or Text's.

Warning these are scammers that will take your money.

ID
Service
Patriot Construction Of Longview Repair
Pros
  • Nice - and convincing - people
Cons
  • Took the money and were no show
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article