sharamie p

Verified Reviewer

**this review is about billing issue only (cash patient), not the quality of services I have had over the last several years.

Started out seeing a doctor at a location in TN in 2016/17 when it was only one doctor. Apparently he "merged/sold/combined" this practice with Pathways Healthcare, LLC (corporate office is in Alabama) a couple of years ago.

I pay cash, meaning I don't have health insurance that covers my visits/lab tests. I have requested, begged, to have someone in the local office please sit down with me to help me understand the billing. The people in the local office have been nice about it, but my frustration boiled over a couple of months back, which lead the triage nurse to accuse me of being mad at the staff. I wasn't mad, I was upset.

The closest it got to anyone sitting down with me to go over my bill was the office manager coming into the room to calm me down the day my emotions got a little out of control. I mentioned twice to her (who has been nothing but nice to me) to please let me sit down with someone to help me better understand my bill. In the past when I've asked for such I received a printout of my charges/payments, etc. I need to understand their billing.

I've called the corp office in Alabama (205-208-**** automated system put me through to billing @ ext 9003 to leave a message, and 844-728-**** automated system puts me through to billing @ ext 7180 to leave a message) and left several messages on voice mail (recently - 10/4/22 @220pm, 10/5/22 1233pm, 10/6/22 218pm, 10/12/22 1255pm and 1259pm). Furthermore, I would appreciate help in understanding their billing where my account is concerned and the best way for me to do this is to sit down with an employee of Pathway Healthcare, LLC local office in Springfield, Tennessee.

Preferred solution: an employee in the local office Springfield, TN to sit down with me to go over my bill

Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers Expert Talks

4th COVID Vaccine, Monkeypox, Mask-Optional Policy

Jan 6, 2022

COVID, monkeypox, mask-optional policy: Are we safe? Watch an expert interview with Prof. Karen Jubanyik from Yale to learn more about viruses and how to stay protected.

Prof. Karen Jubanyik
Prof. Karen Jubanyik

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article