This business provides the small trips for those people that go to Time Share presentations.

This business provides the small trips for those people that go to Time Share presentations and are promised "hotel and airfare" for listening for a three hour presentation. Their brochures are unclear and their website poorly designed. When I called or emailed to get information, I was often given wrong information, or else it took months to hear a response. When you get this package (due to not purchasing the time share) you have one year to use it. By the time I figured out how to use it, the year had almost passed. The email I received from the representatives were poorly written, and when I received my trip information, it was just the bare bones. I first had to pay $4.95 to send in my application, then $100 to "register." Once I chose my trip, I received a price list that was equal to buying my trip online. I had to pay another $350 in "fees" (completely undescribed, by the way), $300 in "taxes," and $150 in miscellaneous charges. All of the problems led me to have a very bad feeling about this company. I decided not to complete the process by sending my $750, and opt out and just lose the $104.95 I'd already invested. I went to Orbitz and booked a 5 night cruise with airfare for $1600. I like Orbitz.
ID
Salem, Oregon
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article