Passitkit.com is a scam website

The website passitkit.com takes your money and does not ship the item. I have spoke with them and they are rude and even used negative words and called me names. I was promised my package in due time and it never arrived and I never got a a refund after multiple e-mails and calls. DO NOT USE Passitkit.com the customer service is horrible and you will not receive the items you ordered, and they keep your money. I suggest you find another company to use because passitkit.com does not provide what they say they do. Very bad service. They even create their own reviews on their website, if you leave a bad one they will erase it.

David Gutierrez ordered a urine kit to pass a drug test, it was sent on time to the address with usps tracking USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation™ # **** 0158 11. https://www.usps.com/

The tracking stated "not deliverable as addressed" .

Pass It then PAID for a second product AND SHIPPING to be sent free of charge to another address USPS Tracking/Delivery Confirmation™ # **** 7829 28, and guess what? again the postal system said not deliverable as address, it is my experience that the postal carriers will not deliver to a mail box that does not have a known person's name attached to it ,

IT ISNOT POSSIBLE TO RIP YOU OFF , if you don tget your product and are not refunded all you do is open a case with VISA and they give you your money back HOWEVER If th ecompany shows proof of tracking an ddelivelry then you can t ***

This doesn't want to accept responsibility , that he was sending mail to a address that wasnt his . i will post tracking number to Both orders we shipped . passitkit.com Always ships immediately with tracking .

He was told we will not continue to pay for shipping and when and if product is returned undeliverable we will place refund minus shipping cost.

THISPOLICY is clearly stated. Grow up david.

Our Reviews are %100 real 13 years in the business longer than anyone we have NO reason to lie .

I am not surprised this was the only bad review online. This company went above and beyond my expectations.

Shipped and arrived on time and answered every one of my annoying questions when I emailed. The lack of contact info (phone number) worried me, but the customer service and support were exceptional. Prompt replies everytime!

If just one person sees my reply to the bad comment, it will be worth taking the time to make this post. PassItKit is not a scam and I would absolutely use them again if needed.

View more comments (1)
ID
Loss

E-commerce Talks

Art for Your Home Not Museums

Mar 7, 2022

David Afremov
David Afremov

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article