Not good

No customer service, the website doesn't recognize my card number so it will not enroll my card to access a user id or password. First 24 hours of this company not so good.

User's recommendation: Not this company.

Knoxville, Tennessee

Paschall Construction has no shame, no integrity

Don't use Paschall Contruction. They don't care what they did after they got your money. We thought that since his son went the same school as my son, we would have better service but it is the opposite. It was a night mare. After they got my money, they don't care any more. They have no shame, no integrity and I will never recommended them to any body !!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to rescind this post which was dated in April 13 of 2019. Please remove the post and if you have any questions, please let me know?

Thank you !! Clement Dang

Northeast Dallas, Texas
Cons
  • Worse company with no shame and no integrity
Reason of review
Bad quality

Do not use them. Unprofessional

Do not use Paschall Roofing and Construction because they never show up, no explanation and no call back. Wasted our time. So unprofessional.

They did the same to us. We thought that since his son went the same school as my son, we would have better service but it was the opposite.

It was a night mare.

@PissedConsumer1672573

I would like to rescind this post as well which also a part of the previous post with Paschall. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Again, please remove this post and thank you very much. Clement Dang

View more comments (1)
Rockwall, Texas

Update by user Jun 07, 2018

They came and fixed a portion of our roof; however, they have not mentioned anything about paying for the interior damage caused by all the roof leaks. We need to have it checked for mold and they need to pay for the repairs.

Once this is done, I will consider the matter resolved. To this date, Michael Paschall has not mentioned our interior damage, so we're still waiting as of Thursday, June 7, 2018.

Original review posted by user May 08, 2018
Awful experience that we've been dealing with for 2+ years. We hired Michael Paschall's company, PASCHALL ROOFING, based on a referral from a good friend who is also Michael's family member. BIG MISTAKE!!! Prior to install communication was spotty, at best. Post install, he called incessantly to ask if we received check from insurance company. Shingles were everywhere following the first bad storm to come along after we to the new roof. Called insurance company and met with adjuster who informed us that the roof had been improperly installed and specifically stated that the shingles were "High nailed," and then proceeded explain what that meant. Homeowner insurance doesn't cover roof damage due to negligence (high-nailed shingles) on the part of shady roof contractors. They instructed us to contact the owner, which we did and once again, he dropped off a couple of shady looking characters who pieced together a small area. Our upstairs ceiling has huge water spots from all of the roof leaks and Michael Paschall promises to come by and never shows.

Reason of review
Bad quality

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article