Parvati Life Style, New York Owner Atul Malhotra is a big time Scammer

This complain is against MR.Atul Malhotra, M D ,AAtelecall services Pvt Ltd./ Co owner Parvati LLC ,460 7th Avenue New York, NY 10001,T: 212.947.0368/owner Target e media. He is the big time cheater , he used to run a back office and ITES co in India. He Dint paid to his staff for 6-7 months , always giving big promises and this is not the first time he has done this before also with other group of employees . Now he has shut down the office in Delhi.India . And not paid around 20 employee their last 7 months salary . He is out of india so all employees here are helpless . Please be aware of this guy , and if government can help us in this matter then please we would be very thankful. Targetemedia/AAtelecall Staff

Guys you all r right this guy sucks . he is a cheater he has cheated many people here in India also . now he is running Parvati life style,new york and trying to fool people there in India , if he was here in india we would have logged a criminal case against him but he ran away ...

The new place in new hyde park sucks too... These people have no idea what the *** they're doing.

All they want is money. I heard that most of their employee's are leaving them beacause of l because the

To our dissatisfied members,We did email all the members in NYC that we would be re-locating the company to New Hyde Park . If we did not have YOUR correct email address we cannot be responsible.

The membership fee was a strategy for short period of time.We would gladly refund your the fee please contact us at, parvati@***.com , and also would like to offer you ( Christine & Denise ) a free service at our new & improved Salon & Spa. We are new company trying to improve the stereotypical " Eye brow Salons Experience ". Our membership system is based on Lifestyle Concept, we strive to provide the best experience and service at all our members.

We apologize for any inconvenience, our relocation has caused our members. We look to return to NYC soon !

This place sucks.... They have inexperienced people working there and they try to rip you off by making you sign up for a membership!I wouldnt give these creeps my credit card info. Then they have this guy Atul leering at you when you are getting waxed.

#203842

They are scammers they have you sign up for memberships then moved without telling customers where they were going.....I now have this year membership i can no longer use....what a waste of 20 dollars..... shame shame shame....wonder hpow many others there are like me....this calls for togetherness and help me howard!!

Yes, "Parvati Life Style, New York Owner Atul Malhotra is a big time Scammer " is a big scammer, I came to know about him though one of my friend, he worked for him for more than 8 months and he never paid him for his hard work...he is a big ***.....

View more comments (5)
ID
Delhi, Delhi
Loss
$20000

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article