Parrot fa nalia are liars and cheaters that will *** over!

I went into parrot fa nalia to purchase a wedding dress for my wedding, i new that it would be cheap in price, so i go in and choose the dress, and put 150.00 toward my dress, a couple of months later my fiance was going through a drawer and saw the picture of me in my dress, well i couldnt wear a dress that he had seen, so i went in to exchange it, on the walls of this place is states that you will receive in store credit for any purchases if exchange is needed, so i told them my story and they refused to help me, they claimed that they told me that i could only do it after 5 days, which they never stated that to me... they pocketed my 150.00 and still put the dress back on the rack for resale, so i'm out a lot of money and nothing to show for it. this company is well known for its complaints and this is not the first time i have heard of it doing something like this, guess thats my fault for going into that run down store...

The owner is soooo rude it is hard to believe she is still in business! The store is so cramped, the racks are so crowded you can't even move a dress over to see the next one.

If you think you'll get a deal here- no way. You will pay top dollar even for a gown squeezed into crowded racks & dragged around the dirty old store .

It does not even deserve a one star rating. We will never return-ever!

You can only expect to receive a refund based on WHAT IS WRITTEN into their policy. AKA: if you can't prove it; it never happened.

@PissedConsumer429387

RUDE, RUDE, RUDE! I don't know how they ever pass a fire marshall inspection. I wouldn't buy my dog a collar from those pushy, snooty, control freaks!!

View more comments (2)
ID
Mulvane, Kansas

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article