Parkway Toyota Englewood, NJ

The bunch at Parkway Toyota only worry about what you will write on their customer survey. They will tell you there are no monetary incentives but yet they beg for a good survey even after they have ripped you off and manipulated you by misrepresenting all those extra packages they want you to buy. I will never purchase another Toyota from this dealership again and I have warned all my friends, family and co-workers about my experience. My understanding is that the Toyota dealership in Morristown has the best sales people and managers and that the customers are treated great. I think I'll take the ride so I'm not taken for ride.

Toyota USA gives dealers a bad time if the don't get good survey results that's why :x

This service department needs to go over their service process.

I went to there to change only one tire that I've already ordered.

There are reception desk. Someone told me to go to part service to check my tire is in, and back to reception desk to report that.

Why do I go to part service by myself? I don't get it.

Also, if any customer forget to sign on the sheet, they have to find out who is not in the service process to save customers time.

I arrived at service department at 930, but they called me at 1115, why I did not sign in after checking my tire in at part service room.

In conclusion, service department

1. need to reduce the process recep. --- part service---recep.

2. always check who is still waiting and did not check in. :(

View more comments (1)
ID
North Bergen, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article