Bias community Parkway Village Mobile Homes Community

I have been a resident of Parkway Village Mobile home Part for 14 years, we've had 4 Property Managers on the Original one when we first moved in, "Sheri" knew what they were doing. Recently I had a disagreement with the current maintenance by the name of "Charles" and his wife Suzanne is the Property manager witch they're my neighbors across the street which at one time my residency they had at least 10 persons living in a 3 bedroom mobile home, "Charles" was up on his property on Community (Park) blowing his leaves and working on his lot, as he's done many times before, and on this day a week ago I was able to take pictures of him doing so, he decided to enter my property come to my door and threaten me and my 65 yrs old husband, so I looked up corporate office for RHP properties based out Farmington Michagan , property regional property manager by the name Sharon Tanero, and attempted to call her with my concerns, only to have the option to leave messages 6 times with no return call concerns, BAD BUSINESS . I am so glad I am coming into some money beginning of 2018 I will be looking for a house because I can't handle this mismanaged mobile home park that I no longer feel comfortable or safe for my family. So if your considering on taking residency of Parkway Village Mobile Home Community beware that the manager and maintenance are lax in their responsibilities.
ID
Cons
  • Threatened by park employee maintanace personel and neighbor
Reason of review
Bad quality
Loss
Preferred solution
Let the company propose a solution

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article