Do not use service center

They lie,and its obvious that there service mechanics are incompetent
ID
Smyrna, Delaware
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Parkview RV won't give me my money or return calls.

Update by user Jul 30, 2011

PARKVIEW RV RETURNED MY CALL AND REFUNDED MY DEPOSIT

On July 29th, the sales manager from Parkview RV returned my call. He was kind, pleasant and had taken the time to review my file.

Parkview willingly returned our deposit to my credit card.

Please disregard my complaint. Parkview RV has proven themselves to be an ethical, responsible RV dealership.

Update by user Jul 30, 2011

PARKVIEW RV RETURNED MY CALL AND REFUNDED MY DEPOSIT

Parkview willingly returned our deposit to my credit card.

Original review posted by user Jul 25, 2011
On May 13th, PARKVIEW RV asked for a deposit to hold an RV (they knew we weren't sure we wanted) at a really good price. It was a new 2010 and the 2012 models had just come out. We foolishly gave them a deposit. This happened at a promotional location so they were not able to give us any paperwork because they "didn't have a copier" nor did they give us a credit card receipt. Bigger mistake. We should have cancelled immediately but they wouldn't give us the special price. All they gave us was a different year brochure for that RV and the Danny's (the salesman) business card. They were going to mail stuff to us on Monday – they never did. The day after, we decided against it based on some of the incorrect info they gave us, so we called Danny and cancelled Monday morning – 3 days later. He returned our call and confirmed our cancellation of our deal. Not only will they not return our deposit, they will not respond to us. Danny said he would take care of it and get back to us. No one will take our calls or return our calls. After badgering the receptionist again, which I don't like to do because she has nothing to do with this, she finally forced someone to take my call. The sales manager was arrogant and rude. In talking with him, he had read my letter and gotten my phone messages. He outright lied to me over the phone. He said he would speak with Danny and get back to me. You guessed it, neither of them have called me back. I've filed a dispute with my credit card company but it seems to be in limbo. Parkview is probably not responding to them either. PARKVIEW RV will not refund our money nor will they take or return our phone calls.
ID
Blackwood, New Jersey
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article