Parkview Garden Apartments Customer Care Review from Washington, District Of Columbia

Today I went to leasing office to transfer to another apartment, and currently I'm living in 1 bed apartment and would like to transfer to 2 bed apartment. First of all, their customer services are ridiculous even they weren't pay attention to my question and speaks. The manager wasn't good and she was in very proud on her self, and she was ignoring us and the rest of the employees also don't have good behavior and manners. They supposed to engaged with customers with positive behavior and with smile and pay close attention to the customers needs and to their questions. I don't want to recommend this community to others.
ID
Washington, District Of Columbia
Service
Parkview Garden Apartments Customer Care
Reason of review
Poor customer service

Do Not REnt HeRE

If you are looking for a cheap apartment, do not not not not look here. i have lived here for half a year...and my first month i already wanted out. when i first went to talk with them, they said pets were aloud. and rent was only 600, the lease changed to 715 and then only cats were alloud. very unprofessional. month after move in, water became ice cold for a week. i called and called and water stayed that way until they decided to fix it, about 3 days later. then a month after that incident, water became cold AGAIN!! i wrote a letter, rather pissed off, didnt swear at all in it and then i get a rude call from the office saying they were going to evict us and i was at work when all this happend my husband was at home. he was walking back into the apartment from his car when the maintinance man came and started cussing him out and threatening his life. police were called but they sided with the "professionals" how convientely after that moment, the heat was shut off, for 3 days during our first colorado snow storm. everyone else had heat except us. (all our apts are connected) i called at midnight when i got home, the emergency #, which i was surprised that someone answered, and she said they would come out and fix heat in our apt tonight. the next day i called again because no one showed up. no answer. called all day and finally someone picked up and said if i ever call them 17 times again i was going to get evicted. UM MY HEAT IS OUT AND IM COLD....then she told me that the plumber was coming out the next day at 5pm. we waited. i called at 7pm. "hes not there?" called again at 9pm. no answer. the next day i told her to give me an exact time the plumber would be at my apt. 4pm. ok so we waited and at 330 i checked heat and still wasnt working...then he showed up and checked the heat, which seemed to be working just fine. it was 5 mins after i had checked heat. (keep in mind the heat was NOT working for 3 days.) so as im dealing with cold water almost 80% of the time, this last week here our heat stopped again. i called and since i had to work at noon, they told me to leave my door unlocked so they could go in and fix heat. I DONT THINK SO! let me just invite everyone to steal all my *** too! magically, while i was at worrk the heat was fixed, without coming into my apartment. so who was gonna come and steal ***? seems a little shady to me. i WOULD NOT RECCOMEND THIS APARTMENT COMPLEX TO ANYONE, UNLESS YOU LIKE COLD SHOWERS AND RUDE OFFICE STAFF. 29th and taft. loveland
ID
#219962 Review #219962 is a subjective opinion of poster.
Dallas, Texas

About

Top Parkview Garden Apartments Services

Customer Care

Summary

Parkview Garden Apartments is a family owned and managed apartment community, which is located in Riverdale, MD. Parkview Garden Apartments is intended to provide housing to the public. Parkview Garden Apartments is a gated community. Its amenities include Indoor & Outdoor Swimming Pools, Fitness Center, Playgrounds, Free Six Week Summer Camp, etc. Parkview Garden Apartments is also convenient to shopping as well as park. Apartment amenities of the community include Modern Kitchen, Washer and Dryer, Hardwood Floors, Carpeting, Sky Light, Cathedral Ceiling, Walk-in Closet, Balcony, etc. Most apartments are duplex style with the number of bedrooms from 1 to 3. The sister communities of Parkview Garden Apartments are Maple Ridge Apartments, Fleetwood Village Apartments and Kings Square Apartments.

Parkview Garden Apartments reviews and complaints

Parkview Garden Apartments is ranked 324 out of 1855 in Real Estate category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article