Park Street Cantina Columbus Ohio

This Bar/Resturant sends out email invites advising you have won a happy hour for you and your friends. There have been a couple of times that various friends of mine have responded and said they would be there, but when we all arrive the entertainment manager has failed to put our name on the list of confirmed parties. Usually this is no big deal as the employee who works the door said it is common, gives us our discount drink band and lets us in. This past Friday a friend of mine won a happy hour. He confirmed via email and even informed them it was his birthday so he would be bringing a lot of people. When we arrived the employee working the VIP list ignored us for several minutes while he finished up a personal call on his cell phone. When we gave him our name he said "Nope, aint on the list". We advised we had confirmed and he said we werent on the list and there was nothing he could do. Our group of friends began talking amongst ourselves about the fact that this was rediculous but should we stay or go somewhere else to celebrate our friends birthday. The VIP employee very rudely interjected "I dont need all this ***!". When I turned to him and said there was no way in *** I was staying now because no one will talk to me that way and get my money he started laughing and said he was just joking and said I needed to learn to take a joke. I cussed him out and walked. I went to one of their competitors and spent 250.00 on drinks and food for the entire birthday party. This place needs to get it togeather and learn how to treat paying customers. And obviously who ever works their VIP program does not know how to do their job either if they leave confirmed names off the list this often.
ID
Columbus, Ohio

About

Summary

ParkStreet Cantina is a bar and restaurant with a dance poll located in Columbus, OH. The restaurant features traditional Mexican food on the menu, including tacos, fajitas, nachos, enchiladas, burritos, as well as a variety of pizzas, burgers and desserts. Drink menu is not less varied, and covers margaritas, Mexican/Spanish beers, vodka pitchers and cocktails (even in fresh fruit). ParkStreet Cantina offers to host bachelorette and birthday parties, as well as to host a fundraiser at no cost. Special offers on food and drinks are available every day of a week except for (Fridays and Saturdays), including after work happy hours (4pm-7pm).

ParkStreet Cantina reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article