ParkRideFlyUSA - Review in Ground Transportation - Trains, Buses category from Miami Beach, Florida
On October 21 at 11:30 am I was moving my logage frm my car and then a bus driver from parkridefly very agitate ask me to move after he hit me with the bus push me to the ground he didn't care this is the way how they represent the company be aware
ID
Miami Beach, Florida

Consumer service

A pre paid reservation for parking for 4 days was made with ParkRideFlyUSA. Dating from March 21st 4:30 AM to March 24th 11:30 PM. My flight was late so It was 2:30AM March 25th when I tried to check out of Park'N Fly,3750 American Blvd.E,Mpls.MN I had printed off a parking reservation confirmation which let me into the parking facility. When I tried to check out with this same confirmation information along with a validated parking ticket,Cedric, the attendant would not accept this. He then told me he couldn't let me out until I had the proper papers. This conversation lasted until about 3:15 AM until I convinced him I would e-mail him a coy of the voucher when I got home. Then he said, since I was 3 hours over the time limit(which I was because of Sun Countries delay) I would have to pay and additional day of $12.00. The sign in front of his booth said $12.00 daily rate or $3.00 hourly rate. I was told the hourly rate only applied if you stayed less then 4 hours...which I did. There were no time constraints posted under the hourly limit. He then said he couldn't give me this rate without authority from his supervisor. The supervisor was not available until normal working hours. I felt I was harassed and being held hostage by Cedric(while he was busy eating). The only way he would let me out was to pay and deal with the company the next day. Clearly Cedric had his limits. I finally got out at 3:43 AM.and have been on the phone and computer with both ParkRideFlyUSA and Park'N Fly in Minneapolis. These are two entirely different companies which I found out today and for whatever there reasons are they do not correspond with each other in regards to the clients. I have used Priceline when making Hotel arrangements and do the same kind of print off. The Hotel accepts this with my reservation at check in time with no problem. Be warned ParkRideFlyUSA does not operate this way. You have to have the voucher(Which My computer did not print) of you will not get out of the lot. They have to come up with a better system then this. I also found that if I paid $12.00 per day for 4 days which was more then what I was parked for My rate would have been $48.00 plus tax with shuttle included. My total price paid to ParkRideFlyUSA with my AARP discount was $47.10. plus an additional $12.00 and the hassle. JUST Not worth it. I realize that AARP wants a monetary amount of my loss. I am a single 72 year old woman. How can you put the lost time,stress and fear and frustration of having to deal with someone who won't let you out of a parking lot at 2:30 to 3:43 AM until provide the proper documents and you pay more then what's due.....into Value of Your Loss??
ID
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Loss

About

ParkRideFlyUSA Terms of Service
The Client of ParkRideFlyUSA also acknowledge that The Company may, from time to time, at ParkRideFlyUSA's' sole discretion and without notification to The Customer change these Terms and Conditions. The Customer should review the Terms and Conditions each time The Client visit or use the Website. If The Client of ParkRideFlyUSA do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Website. www.parkrideflyusa.com make no guarantees regarding the availability of the Website or the Services, referenced in the Website. Furthermore, The Company reserve the right, within ParkRideFlyUSA's' sole discretion, to discontinue the Website or Services and/or to modify the contents of the Website or the terms of the Services as www.parkrideflyusa.com deem appropriate, including but not limited to the pricing, airport parking facilities, and other information and/or functionality. The User agree that The Company will not be liable to The Client of ParkRideFlyUSA for any such discontinuance or modification of the Website or the Services.
To read more: https://www.parkrideflyusa.com/terms.php
ParkRideFlyUSA Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.parkrideflyusa.com/privacy-policy.php
ParkRideFlyUSA FAQ
Company's shuttle drivers will assist The Customer with The User's luggage. The User will need to leave The Client's keys at check in. Yes - The Client must present The Client's receipt to receive credit for The Customer's pre-payment. Without The Client's receipt The Client will be charged again. The voucher is The Client's proof of The Customer's online pre-paid reservation. Please check The Client's voucher for further instructions. The parking facilities on this website requests that The Customer check in with them 15 minutes before The Client of ParkRideFlyUSA need to be at the airport. ParkRideFlyUSA run on demand - when The User of company services are ready to leave The Company will have a shuttle bus waiting to take The User to the airport. When The User arrive home, please proceed to the baggage claim area. Call the number on The User's claim check ticket that The User of company services received at check in. While The Client of ParkRideFlyUSA wait for The User's bags, a bus will come to the airport to pick The User of company services up and will be located just outside of the baggage claim area or on the location indicated on The Client's claim check stub.
To read more: https://www.parkrideflyusa.com/off-airport-parking-faqs.php
Summary

ParkRideFlyUSA is a web resource that is intended for travels to get US discount airport parking as well as to book online. On the website of ParkRideFlyUSA, one can learn the benefits of offsite US airport parking and make discount airport parking reservations. ParkRideFlyUSA strives to be recognized as the premier key player in the airport parking industry. The company is adapting its business practices to technology and the way it continuously changes how travel arrangements are made. The company has a lot of locations throughout the country. It offers parking locations in most of American airports. When being a member of ParkRideFlyUSA, every time a parking reservation is made from clients affiliate link, he earns 50 of Park Ride Fly USAs revenues.

ParkRideFlyUSA reviews and complaints

ParkRideFlyUSA is ranked 12 out of 220 in Transport category

Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article