Response

hello this message is for homebusiness opportunities and customer service I was attempting to express an interest in some home-based work. But, you had the nerve to attempt to charge me something by asking for my c/c info. As far as I am concerned, you can go to ***! I absolutely refuse to be made a fool of by giving you the PRIVILEGE of helping me look for some home-based work, you are not the only agency 'out there'. I am sure you already know this so, I suggest you play this game with some other idiot down the street. not with anyone residing at 303 maple street I thought you needed this honnest comment regards r.parker 606-523-****
ID
Woodbine, Kentucky

About

Parker Enterprises Return Policy
To read more: https://www.parkerenterprisesltd.com/category/customers-return/
Parker Enterprises Privacy Policy
To read more: https://www.parkerenterprisesltd.com/privacy/
Summary

Parker Enterprises is a construction and remodeling company which serves on the territory of Georgetown. The company supplies and installs pools, cabinetry, spas, pool enclosure Jacuzzis, hardwood flooring, sunrooms and other items. It is a retailer as well as a wholesaler which is represented by a range of relative companies. As a wholesaler, Parker Enterprises offers kitchen cabinetry, windows, doors, showers, jetted tubs, cultured stone, Georgia Pacific building products and landscaping products. Besides, here can be named a part of water product assortment which involves a few types of already mentioned spas, whirlpool baths, China suites and faucets. Specialty enclosures are represented by gazebos, patio rooms, solariums, greenhouses, conservatories, etc. Lifestyle Design center is the main operating unit of the described company and executes commercial and corporate remodeling and construction.

Parker Enterprises reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article