Parker & Associates Sucks!!!

Parker & Associates property management of Athens, GA. Parker and Associates does not handle disputes. Myself and multiple residence of multiple properties that they manage have been harassed, ignored and have even been the victims of name calling. Not that we care if their employees go as far as to call people *** but it does reflect how out of control this company is and how poor of a job that the operations manger does. With over 10 victims of this company working toward a resolution, Parker and Associates management has yet to even hear their customers out! Due these issues, myself and multiple others are moving out of the apartment that we live in, solely because of how poorly Parker & Associates treats their clients residence and their inability to work to resolve issues with their staffs rudeness. If you are looking to hire Parker and Associates to manage one of your properties, we as your tenants ask you to strongly reconsider.

:sigh Parker and Associates Property management of Athens Georgia Sucks! They are horrible to tenants!!!

I have had the same kind of problems with Parker and Associates. I have gone as far as to visit there main office to have issues resolved and left in a waiting room for close to an hour before I had to just leave. I hate this company.

View more comments (1)
ID
New York, New York

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article