Rental Agency get rich sueing tenants

After I complained to the manager, Karen Johnson, about the disturbing tenant above me, who awaken me at 3 a.m. in the morning on a regular basis, having sex and her bed bouncing on the wall over my head. I asked to vacate and I was told I would not be penalized. Three weeks later she turned me in to collections. Collections called and made horrible threats on the phone stating that they would turn me in to the Credit Bureau, which they did. My credit is ruined because of this. I was told that this is the way they make money off of their tenants.
ID
Bethesda, Maryland

About

Summary

Parke Laurel is a real estate company that operates in Laurel, Maryland and defines luxury and comfort in its newly renovated apartment homes. Those are located just 20 minutes from downtown DC. Community features of Parke Laurel include On Site Property Management, 24 Hour Emergency, Maintenance, Pool, Playground, On Site Maintenance, On Site Laundry Facilities, Near Public Transit, Storage Facilities and BBQ Grills, etc. What about apartment features those are Air Conditioning, Cable Ready, Ceiling Fan, Furnished Apartments Available, High Speed Internet Access Available, Individual Climate Control, Patio or Balcony, Spacious Closets, Washer and Dryer in all Furnished Apartments, Private patio or balcony, Wooded Views, Window Treatments, Additional Storage Available and many others.

Parke Laurel reviews and complaints
Edit Description

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article