Parkamalluk.com and fashionpay.com counterfeit canada goose

I ordered a Canada Goose Expecition Parka from the web site parkamalluk.com (probably the same as parkamall.com) and received a parka after 10 days of very poor quality. This is obviously a counterfeit product. The order was charged from my credit card by fashionpay.com (EUR 270). Lesson learned - avoid parkamall.com, parkamalluk.com and fashionpay.com. These companies are obviously selling fake products of various fashion and brand names. In the future I will only purchase from authorised dealer. I mailed the company, but did not receive any reply. The business seems to be run from China. I am pissed.

I am pissed too. A similar incident happened with me involving Fashion Pay.

I ordered a pair of Hudson Jeans off of "hudsonjeans.net" and was sent a completely different pair of (counterfeit might I add) True Religion jeans. I emailed the company and told them about what happened and they tried to persuade me to keep them and that they're much more expensive than the ones I originally ordered. I told them I wasn't interested because they were not what I wanted and that I was shipping the jeans back to the address that came on the jeans. They then went on to tell me that after all the charges (restocking fee, taxes/duties, credit card charges, tax for refund--basically a bunch of BS) that I would be left with not much of a refund and that they were sorry.

I want to get my bank involved and try to dispute this. Have you tried disputing it on your credit card?

I am LIVID. I told them I was sending the jeans back still and I want the refund minus the shipping originally paid but I'm wondering if I'm throwing more money away.

i just learned a lesson with fashionpay.com an cozybootsuk.com never recieved the good sent lots of emails. same automated responce.

no refund. BE WARNED BEFORE USING FASHIONPAY YOUR JUST GIVING THEM MONEY FOR NOTHING

View more comments (1)
ID
Hamburg, Hamburg
Loss

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article