Unsafe

I have been living here for a while now. It was nice in the beginning. But since my neighbor moved out and this new neighbor moved in. Too many people hang around. Had 2 packages stolen from my patio. And strange people hanging around my front door all the time. I feel so unsafe here now...
ID
High Point, North Carolina

Verified Reviewer

A neighbor she's a issue in my place of stay living in this apartment complex over a year.

When 1st move in it was fine. The neighbor over me was friendly at 1st. I put up with the yelling stomping talking loud. I ask her, can she please stop knocked on door. She went to office on me. I was stopped by one of the property manager. Tell me of complaint, I told her she's been disturbing me. Even when my grandkids come on the weekend, we don't have peace. She's loud stomping, knocking over things. Arguing using profanity, stomping while she's on phone walking back and forth. I have to leave several hours to get peace. I can't enjoy my stay if this tenant put in for another apartment . On weekends, she's very disturbing, some weekends she leaves she has a car turns music up loud coming and leaving. I even called cops 2 XS on noise disturbance, She's even stated I'm the 4th tenant lived here has complained to her. She's getting away with all this. Now I have to pay application fee another deposit to move from this evil tenant. Something is wrong with this whole thing she gets away with, this she has a mental issue within. Even other people states that everyone lives here complains on her actions. I'm recovering from medical issue, have a Dr note on my issue given to office of this place. I'm so tired of this signed another year lease because of actions were written I have to do in months ahead . I'm stuck with this year lease.
ID
Indian Trail, North Carolina
Preferred solution
Move to another unit .

Real Estate Expert Talks

What Do Property Management Companies Do @ Interview with Property Management Expert

Nov 27, 2020

Property management companies: What do they do? How much do they charge? Do you need one? Find answers in an interview with Colby Hager, a real estate investor, and expert who share his experience with property management companies.

Read full article
Colby Hager
Colby Hager

Colby Hager is an experienced real estate investor with Capstone Homebuyers. He has years of experience in renovating houses, home remodeling, and property management.

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article