SCAM ALERT SCAM ALERT

I got an email from this company today about a job. The recruiter's name was Lisa Miele. That name sounded very familiar to me and later it hit me. I had 5 other emails with the same recruiter. So I had a friend of mine call about the emails and when we talked to her, she said the same thing about all the companies. This lady must be a pathalogical liar. She was very fake and sounded like white trash. So I looked her up and found a commercial she was in and I was right. SHe looks like white trash. So I called the company that she was represnting in the commercial and oh boy I was right again. They didn't even know that she was recruiting for other companies. They told me that she was out with her dying mother and that she was still being paid by them while she was recruiting for THe Park South Group. Thy thanked me for telling them about this and asked if I could send them the email I recieved from Lisa Miele. They fired her right there on the spot. WHen I went to give them the email I printed off, lisa apparently had broke into thier office in the middle of the night and stole files of the ex-manager and several agents that were with this company. Stay far away from this company and this person. Any company that would hire people like this tells you about thier ethics..
ID
Charlotte, North Carolina

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article