Tear in vinyl floor

I contacted park model homes about several problems, leaking toilet, tear in vinyl kitchen floor. they told me to get it fixed and they would send me the check, only $450.00 but i was told that was reasonable for the repairs. I was emailed by a representative from park model homes saying that they would definitely send my check out soon. What a joke never received anything to date. You would think after we had a fire in our family home and lost everything and lived in this "Lunker Lodge" for ten months with two children that they would at least feel bad for us and pay what is owed. Hate to complain but had to get off my chest.

Dang sorry to hear about your experience with that company. But I wanted to let you know you are actually placing your review on the wrong company.

I I'm the sales manager here at Park Model Homes and we have no record of your home or the issue you are complaining about. Here at Park Model Homes we thrive on customer satisfaction and take care of our customers. Please look into the dealer that actually sold you this home and place your review on their site.

It would be much appreciated please call me if you have any questions. 888-222-****

I own a park model dealership and work very hard to satisfy our customers and keep my doors open. There is very little profit selling these Park Models today.

These internet companies are going to put us hard working dealers out of business. And the consumers will have nowhere to turn for service. Please be very cautious dealing with these internet merchants all they care about it the bottom line.

Customer satisfaction is not a concern of theirs. I pray our legislators will put a stop to this.

View more comments (1)
Charleston, South Carolina

Do not purchase home from Superior Park Model Homes
I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes. I purchased a new Big Superloft home from Superior & was given a delivery date of 4/16/08. The home was finally delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the door locks, missing appliances, down graded countertops & severe roof damage. Almost 3 months since delivery date I still have not been reimbursed for purchasing new locks/keys, washer, dryer, down graded countertops & am left with a $5,500 roof repair. Superior Park Model Homes agrees with the above problems but continuously has excuses/reasons why the reimbursement money has not been sent to me.

Please contact me if your interested in joining forces to recoup some of our money. It is rightfully ours, numbers count in a battle of this magnitude.

$850,000.00 was put asdide for reimbursements!!!!!! where is Mark Dagle?????? Yeh your right I am pissed

I purchase and paid cash, 10-2007 no delivery and no cash back.

I have roof complaints on my cabin.Leaks all over. :cry

Superior shut their operation on 5/23/08 but we did not discover until 6/2. Not sure of the current ownership/production situation but understand a number of units were in process. Our fear in taking our unit was exactly what this poster mentioned.

View more comments (2)
New Orleans, Louisiana

Has not followed thru with product or service

I purchased a new park model home for over $60,000.00 from Superior Park Model Homes with a delivery date of 4/16/08. Home was delivered on 5/29/08 without any keys to the doors, missing appliances (paid for), down graded counter tops & severe roof damage from transport. Superior & S&S Transport both agree to the above issues. Almost 3 months after the delivery date nothing has been resolved. Superior has yet to reimburse me for the locks being replaced, purchasing the missing appliances, down graded counter tops & the $5,500.00 expense for repairing the roof. I do NOT recommend Superior Park Model Homes nor do I recommend S&S Transport Company.
New Orleans, Louisiana

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content

For more information read Blog article